The AER is preparing to undertake the next regulatory determination for the ACT and NSW electricity distribution businesses. These determinations are due in May 2009.
In preparation for these distribution determinations, the AER has prepared two papers for consultation:
A paper outlining preliminary positions with respect to the application of :
- a post tax revenue model
- roll forward models
- an efficiency benefit sharing scheme
- a service target performance incentive scheme
- a guideline on the control mechanisms for direct control services
Interested parties are invited to make written submissions to the AER on any issues raised in this paper. Submissions must be received by close of business Monday 7 January 2008.
A paper discussing issues associated with the application of:
- a demand management incentive scheme
- control mechanisms for alternative control services
- a guideline on materiality for pass through events
Interested parties are invited to make written submissions to the AER on any issues raised in this paper. Submissions must be received by close of business Monday 10 December 2007.
These papers are available at www.aer.gov.au.
Any submissions should be addressed to:
Mr Mike Buckley
Network Regulation North Branch
Australian Energy Regulator
GPO Box 3131
Canberra ACT 2601
|20071121 - FINAL issues paper ( PDF 202.01 KB )|
|20071121 - FINAL preliminary positions ( PDF 513.04 KB )|