What we aim to be
Our organisational culture captures what we want people to say and feel when they talk about the AER.
We want the AER to be defined by the following attributes:
- We have an engaged workforce that is dedicated to our work, supported by our leaders, and we support each other.
- Diversity in all its forms is sought through all recruitment processes and diversity of views is sought in our decision-making.
- Consumers are at the forefront of our decision-making.
- We courageously share views and ideas to promote innovation and use our expertise to regularly find ways to improve our performance and learn and grow.
- We start with ‘yes’ in response to ideas, new ways of working and opportunities to collaborate and be more efficient.
- We all understand the organisation’s goals and objectives and how they align to our everyday work.