The material on this site is not and should not be regarded as legal advice. Users should seek their own legal advice where appropriate. Every effort is made to ensure that the material is accurate and up to date. However, we do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information provided.
© Commonwealth of Australia
We encourage the distribution and exchange of information provided on our website. The Commonwealth owns the copyright in all material produced by our staff. All material presented on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia, with the exception of:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- the ACCC and AER logos
- content supplied by third parties
- material where it is expressly stated otherwise.
The details of the relevant licence conditions are available on the Creative Commons website, as is the full legal code for the CC BY 3.0 AU licence.
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material.
The AER has made all reasonable efforts to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party
- ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website.
Material obtained from this website is to be attributed to the AER as: © Commonwealth of Australia.
Requests and inquiries concerning reproduction and rights should be directed to the:
Director Content and Digital Services
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission
GPO Box 3131
CANBERRA ACT 2601
or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees for reproduction may apply in some instances.
Linking to our websites
We are happy for you to link to pages on our websites, but please observe the following conditions:
- Links must be presented in a way which fairly represents our role and our site(s).
- The context in which you insert the link must not give your visitors the impression that your site, or your company, is sponsored or endorsed by us.
- The context of the link must not suggest that we have created any of your content i.e. the source of the material must be clear.