The AER publishes reports and data on the performance of the electricity networks and gas pipeline service providers (networks) it regulates. This includes:
- network performance reports
- annual benchmarking reports
- F factor fire start reports
- annual regulatory information notice responses
- benchmarking data files
- financial and operational performance data
We make this information available to increase the transparency and accountability of network performance to stakeholders. Links to key reviews and guidelines relevant to our reporting are at the bottom of this page.