In April 2006, at a public forum on Powerlink’s revenue cap reset application, the AER indicated that it expected to release its draft decision and consultant’s report in September 2006. The AER wishes to advise that it now expects to release its draft decision and consultant’s report in November 2006. The revised revenue reset timetable is set out below.
Revenue cap reset process
- Received Powerlink's application—3 April 2006
- Public forum on Powerlink's application—20 April 2006
- Submissions closed on the application—1 June 2006
- Release the AER's draft decision and consultant's report—November 2006
- Submissions close on draft decision and consultant’s report—December 2006
- Release the AER’s final decision—March 2007.