- Australian Gas Networks (Albury) - gas distribution network
- Australian Gas Networks (Victoria) - gas distribution network
- Australian Gas Networks (SA) - gas distribution network
- AusNet Services - gas distribution network
- Multinet - gas distribution network
- Evoenergy - gas distribution network
- Jemena Gas Networks (NSW) - gas distribution network
- Amadeus Gas Pipeline
- APA VTS Australia (Operations) Pty Ltd
- APA GasNet Australia Pty Ltd
- Roma (Wallumbilla) to Brisbane Pipeline
The Gas network performance report 2022 sets out our analysis of key outcomes and trends in the operational and financial performance data we collect from the gas distribution networks and transmission pipelines subject to full regulation. This year, we have expanded our reporting to cover gas transmission and the return on regulated equity.
The network performance reports aim to provide accessible information resources that improve transparency and accountability around how network businesses are performing under the relevant regulatory regime, thereby encouraging improved performance.
Analysing network performance against forecasts helps us and others to understand the effectiveness of the regulatory regime; thereby supporting informed engagement, data-driven debate, and continuous improvement. The analysis is focused on the provision of core regulated services and profitability measures.
Along with the report we have published the following material that supports our analysis.
- Explanatory notes - the explanatory notes explain calculation and interpretation of the financial performance measures.
- The financial performance dataset - sets out our calculation and analysis of the profitability measures. There is a single dataset for both distribution and transmission, covering 2014 to 2021. We publish a separate illustrative model that uses proxy data to show how we calculate the return on regulated equity.
- The operational performance datasets - set out key operational performance metrics. There are separate datasets for distribution and transmission which cover the period from 2011 to 2021.
- Infographics - summarising key information from the operational and financial performance datasets.
- A publishable note summarising PricewaterhouseCoopers's review of network businesses' responses to our information request to collect tax and interest data.