The AER’s seventh State of the energy market report explores conditions in energy markets over the past 12–18 months, using accessible language to reach a wide audience.
It consists of a market overview, supported by five chapters on the electricity and gas sectors.
The report can be downloaded either in its entirety or individual chapters, additionally there is a choice of downloading as single A4 pages or double page spreads (suitable for A3 printing).
- Complete report
- Market overview
- Chapter 1 - National electricity market
- Chapter 2 - Electricity networks
- Chapter 3 - Upstream gas markets
- Chapter 4 - Gas pipelines
- Chapter 5 - Energy retail markets