The AER regularly contributes to the development of the national energy sector by making submissions to various reviews and consultations. View previous years' submissions.
- AER submission to the AEMC review of regulatory arrangements for embedded networks - 17 May 2017
- AER submission to the AEMC - Review of the Victorian Declared Wholesale Gas Market - 10 May 2017
- Gas Market Reform Group - Information Disclosure and Arbitration Framework - 13 April 2017
- Independent review into the future security of the National Electricity Market (preliminary report) - 14 March 2017
- AEMC rule change - contestability of energy services (consultation paper) - 1 March 2017
- AER's rule change request to the AEMC proposes to strengthen protections for customers requiring life support equipment - 28 February 2017
- AEMC rule change - replacement expenditure planning arrangements (consultation paper) - 13 January 2017