This year to accommodate the implications of COVID-19, the Victorian electricity determination 2021-26, will take place in an alternate form.
To facilitate engagement on the distribution business proposals and the AER issues paper, we have published presentations prepared by stakeholders.
Presentations have been submitted by:
- AusNet Services
- CitiPower, Powercor and United Energy
- Brotherhood of St Laurence, Renew and Victorian Council of Social Service
- Energy Consumers Australia
- Energy Users’ Association of Australia
- Consumer Challenge Panel 17
Invitation for questions
There will be an opportunity to ask stakeholders relevant questions raised during this process. To facilitate this, we ask that all interested parties submit their questions to the AER via: VIC2021firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 29 April 2020.
On 6 May 2020, we will aim to publish the questions and responses.