Draft decision - regulatory test
Stakeholder forum - Review of draft regulatory principles - workshop presentations
On 2 April 2004 the ACCC held a workshop which discussed the issues canvassed in the review of the draft regulatory principles - discussion paper.
Discussion paper - Revised draft statement of regulatory principles (DRP)
- Draft statement of principles for the regulation of electricity transmission revenues - background paper (draft background paper)
- Draft statement of principles for the regulation of electricity transmission revenues (draft SRP). This document is a consolidated version of the revised regulatory principles set out at the end of each chapter of the draft background paper.
The ACCC, through its review of the DRP, took measures to increase certainty of investment for transmission networks through its decisions on:
- the value of the asset base
- the capital expenditure (capex) framework
- weighted average cost of capital (WACC).
Submissions - to revised draft statement of principles
Submissions closed 22 October 2004