- Australian Gas Networks (SA) - gas distribution network
- Australian Gas Networks (Albury) - gas distribution network
- Australian Gas Networks (Victoria) - gas distribution network
- AusNet Services - gas distribution network
- Multinet - gas distribution network
- Evoenergy - gas distribution network
- Jemena Gas Networks (NSW) - gas distribution network
The Gas network performance report 2021 sets out our analysis of key outcomes and trends in the operational and financial performance data we collect from the six fully regulated gas distribution networks in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and the Australian Capital Territory. The report focuses on the provision of core regulated services and includes profitability measures.
Along with the report, we have published the following material that supports our analysis:
- Explanatory notes – explaining the calculation and interpretation of the financial performance measures.
- The financial performance dataset – setting out our calculation and analysis of the profitability measures, and covering 2014 to 2020.
- The operational performance datasets – setting out key operational performance metrics, and covering 2011 to 2020.
- Infographics – summarising key information from the operational and financial performance datasets.
In 2022, we will expand our reporting to also cover fully regulated gas transmission networks. We also intend to include a profitability measure currently included in our 2021 electricity network performance report – the return on regulated equity.